RUAF facilitates training on urban agriculture and urban food strategies in the following ways:
- Training as an integral part of our research- and development projects and advisory activities
- Training in multi-stakeholder policy dialogue, influencing, action planning and policy formulation
- Tailor-made training activities like “train the trainers” and staff training courses for various levels of staff, tailored to specific needs.
- Support for universities in the design of learning modules on urban agriculture and urban food systems.
- Distance learning courses.
- Sharing and learning events like webinars, regional workshops and study visits to share knowledge and experiences on urban agriculture and urban food systems.